Shaken not stirred!
Okay so its cocktail season, you've just got back from work, you need to get your glad rags on, you've got friends coming over and you want to impress without the stress? The answer is simple my friends - make them some of your fabulous homemade espresso martinis!
The espresso martini has been made hugely popular in recent years due to the addictive combination of coffee & vodka! TOP TIP: Make sure you use Cold Brew coffee - coffee extracted with heat tends to go bitter when not used immediately. Cold drip makes a delicious and consistent Espresso Martini - every time!
- 30mL Vodka
- 30mL Kahlua
- 30mL Coffee (preferably Cold Brew coffee)
- Fill a boston glass with ice.
- Pour all ingredients over ice.
- Shake baby shake and then strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with 3 coffee beans (Perk and Pearl of course!)
Boom! That's it - no more, no less! A really simple coffee cocktail that will perk everyone up!